Sunday, September 23, 2012

More manidots...

I've been working on this blog thing all day and i finally got it looking the way i want it too, it has tested my patience over and over again.....but anywhoo

 here is a collective of my polka dot mani's or manidots, as i like to call them for short...

first one up....






















base coat is guggen im lime by china glaze
 dots are blue me away by sally hansen extreme wear
and i used fairy dust by china glaze as a top coat. 


















base coat on this one is Born to pansy by Jessica
dots are Gothic Lolita by china glaze
and i used Glitter the Grape by Piper Polish as a top coat(Piper polish is a indie polish btw, and its super pretty you can purchase her products here www.etsy.com just search piper polish.

Bainh that is it for my manidots, next post i think i will be dedicating to the indi polishes i have, they are quite amazeballs!!! 

Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers